Monday, December 21, 2009

21 Disember 2009M / 3 Muharram 1431H

Football -
Albeit a little bit late, Congratulations Malaysia. Winning the SEA Games after 20 years drought. Not much confidence among the fans in fact a good number actually predicted a Vietnam triumph over a random radio survey (I listen to Sinar.fm), but they made it. Put aside other talks for the time being, just enjoy the good feelings, boys.


Health - 
Not in a good health these recent days. It all started just after my return trip to Johor. Did not eat anything out of usual, so the resulting pain is quite confusing as where and why it occurs. However the pain is still bearable and I can still drive and works as usual albeit being a little uncomfortable. Based on past experience and symptoms, I hope it's the lighter of the 2 possibilities.
Also, made my stand on this new Hijrah (n also the Gregorian/Masehi) calendar, to reduce my BMI. For myself and those people around me. To be healthier and fitter so that I can contributes more. N of course for my long-term plan of going Hajj. Am not sure how long or how strong can I maintain the commitment, since Gluttony seems to be my major weakness as to date. Nevertheless I hope to strive.

No comments: